We had so much fun partnering with Julia, from Ice Cream with Jules, for this tasty no-churn ice cream recipe. Sweet, creamy and minty, this easy Thin Mint No-Churn Ice Cream recipe will give you all the right chills.
Want more of her adorable enthusiasm for all things ice cream? Check out her Instagram here. Also, if you haven't snagged your own smart and stylish insulated bowls yet - grab them here (and get some for all the other ice cream lovers in your life while you're at it).
No-Churn Thin Mint Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp hot water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sugar
- 7 thin mint cookies or mint cookies
- Add the cocoa powder and hot water to a mason jar. Put the lid on the jar and shake it until you have a chocolate sauce.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and sugar to the mason jar.
- Put the lid on the jar again and shake it for about 20 seconds.
- Add the mint cookies to a zipper bag. Seal it shut and then crush up the cookies.
- Pour the chocolate ice cream mixture into a freezer safe container.
- Sprinkle half of the crushed mint cookies on top of the chocolate ice cream mixture.
- Use a spoon to mix them into the ice cream.
- Sprinkle the remaining amount of crushed cookies on top of the ice cream.
- Place the ice cream in the freezer for 5 hours or until completely frozen.
- Once frozen, scoop and enjoy!